Forge not working?

Blackboa96

New user
So I got Minecraft's Magic Launcher for 1.7.10, and I am trying to get Rei's Minimap to work. It require's Forge to work and I have put that in but when I load it it freezes on "loading World." I would post a Crash report but it does not leave it since it doesn't really crash, it just freezes. I am 100% sure it is Forge that is causing it cause when I take it out it loads my world just fine. Is there something I am doing wrong?

TheXFactor117

Regular user
Forum Supporter
Try installing mods via the official launcher. It's extremely easy. Just download the Forge installer, run the installer, and drop your mods in the mods folder.

If you really want to use Magic Launcher, that's fine. Your game is crashing, and there is a crash-report. Please find it and put on pastebin or the like.

Blackboa96

New user
Alright I found the Crash report. I am going to try uploading the mods via The Official launcher but I will go ahead and paste the crash report Below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why is it breaking :(

Time: 10/24/14 7:51 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(SourceFile:850)
at bsx.a(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at bsx.e(IntegratedServer.java:153)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:339)
at lj.run(SourceFile:628)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_71, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 473390144 bytes (451 MB) / 518979584 bytes (494 MB) up to 518979584 bytes (494 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms512m -Xmx512m -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Very likely; Jar signature invalidated

TheXFactor117

Regular user
Forum Supporter
There is another part that is missing. Maybe try posting the logs? I'd just try using the official launcher first though.

Blackboa96

New user
From what I can see that is all that is in the loga. But no worries. I did what you said and tried the Official Launcher and finally just got it to work. So thanks for the help!

TheXFactor117

Regular user
Forum Supporter
From what I can see that is all that is in the loga. But no worries. I did what you said and tried the Official Launcher and finally just got it to work. So thanks for the help!
No problem :). If you need any help, just shoot me a message and I'd be willing to help out.

EpicNerd5678

New user
I actually need help to I am using the curse launcher on the twitch app and when I try to install the folder rit tells me to pick a new location, everyone I do it tells me to pick a different for some reason I can't exactly remember... HELP!!

[AH] Discord Widget