Herobrine FOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah676

New user
I Found Herobrine in my world as i came down a hill i had only short render i found he was a steve but not Steve he had glowing eyes. He looked at me And ran i went in a shaft and found a 2 by 2 tunnel i got scared thinking WTF?! I seen something at the end it was a sign saying OUY LLIW EID witch is how he says You Will Die. I checked to see if i was in single player but when i kept posting threads on planet minecraft he kept taking them down after 5 mins i received an e-mail saying 1 word STOP i E-Mailed notch saying do you have a brother it took him a while but he said no accept one i've never seen...

P.S HEROBRINE IS REAL

Anonymous

Regular user
Forum Supporter
False. Herobrine is not real. There is no code in the entire game over minecraft to support any evidence of the existance of herobrine.

Anonymous

Regular user
Forum Supporter
If there was any sort of herobrine in the game there would be a skin texture in the game, and at very least a line of code like such:
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
there is no such line of code in the entire minecraft system

I believe in Herobrine so much and recently started playing MineCraft on my android tablet. So we don't have any questions or evidence that he could be a glitch or a bug in the game. But you realize that Herobrine is just a game character that's like a creeper or a undead. I believe Herobrine is Notch so give the creator of MineCraft a break maybe he's in our world to oversee his game so please give him a break. Herobrine is real it's Notch so yea

MorpJox

New user
Herobrine does not exist on pc the only way to make him appear on pc is by installing mods. Herobrine though could exist on Xbox360 as 4j studios is the people in charge of Xbox360 Minecraft. I would look around on xbox360 for him as we do not know if 4j studios put him in the xbox version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[AH] Discord Widget