Looking For Server To Stream On!

Dmctrollz

New user
I need a server to stream on, now this is a win win because this will bring traffic to the server I choose. Because when people watch live streams they want to play the game with the streamer, and be in the live stream. I am looking for a survival server (preferably 1.7.4 because of shaders and minimap but newer versions are fine too) that I could have a rank as Administrator, Moderator, or any staff rank. I have multiple reasons for this, mainly I dont want to have to deal with trolls and greifers and rulebreakers (spamming ect) while im live streaming, So if I was admin or mod I could deal with those rule breakers and continue to stream. No one likes being trolled, no one likes watching it happen in a victims point of veiw. Please respond with the ip, your in game name, what rank i could have, and anything else you would like to include. (skype would be useful too!) http://www.twitch.tv/dmctrollz My IGN is dasilentkilla!

Dmctrollz

New user
By the way! It doesnt have to be a big server, but please have a decent amount of slots, and only reply with nice servers. (atleast some players on most of the time, decent amount of slots, no lag, ect.)

[AH] Discord Widget