Minecraft Birthday Party

GabbyToy

New user
Hi, my name is Gabby. My nephew asked for a Minecraft party but he doesn't want like a gast piñata or balloon popping TNT game he wants his friends to join him online to play Minecraft with him. My question is, is there any game or common goal that they can all work towards? I was thinking about something like a scavenger hunt for items or diamond or something or maybe a house building contest? Any ideas would be helpful.

A scavenger hunt might be pretty cool, actually! You could include things like gun powder from a Creeper or Arrows from a Stray.

A building competition would also be cool! You could have rules like they have to use water, although this would be easier in creative...

Now I'm not sure if the birthday party has passed, but another game that might be fun is to compile a list of things they have to craft and the first person to finish the whole list wins!

Of course these would all be even more fun with, say, a Minecraft themed prize. :)

GabbyToy

New user
Thank you. Its this coming Saturday. Yea I've been thinking about it and on top of the scavenger hunt I also considered a building competition, and a mega battle on a plain area without god mode on and who ever has the most points after 5 mins would win. Thank you for your help.

[AH] Discord Widget