Minecraft specs?

Hello everyone

I'm new to the forum, hope to have a good time discussing things and stuffs from the game.

I want to ask about the specified requirements to run Minecraft at good 60fps for an enjoyable and smooth gameplay. The thing is in the official Minecraft site you can see the requirements for the game;

A computer with the minimum requirements should be able to play Minecraft. However, for the best experience, please consider the recommended requirements.
Minimum Requirements:
  • CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
  • RAM: 2GB
  • GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics or AMD (formerly ATI) Radeon HD Graphics with OpenGL 2.1
  • GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT or AMD Radeon HD 2400 with OpenGL 3.1
  • HDD: At least 200MB for Game Core and Other Files
  • Java 6 Release 45

Recommended Requirements:
  • CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II (K10) 2.8 GHz
  • RAM: 4GB
  • GPU: GeForce 2xx Series or AMD Radeon HD 5xxx Series (Excluding Integrated Chipsets) with OpenGL 3.3
  • HDD: 1GB
  • Latest release of Java 8 from java.com

Software Requirements:
  • Minecraft Release 1.6 or newer. Older versions will need to be updated to current versions
  • Please note that some users experience issues playing Minecraft while using a mismatched version of Java for their operating system (32 or 64 bit), while using certain versions of Java 7, or while multiple versions of Java are installed
  • Starting from Minecraft 1.12, Java 8 will be required to run Minecraft. If you don't know whether you have Java 8, don't worry - our installers supply Minecraft with its own version of Java by default.
With no experience on the whole "getting a gaming PC" part, i want to know what kind of PC i can get without spending crazy amounts of money on some expensive gaming cpu. Any suggestions?

I'm talking about motherboard, ram, video card, etc...

[AH] Discord Widget