Mod Pack

DzenisPvP

New user
Hey everybody im new to this forum i just wanted to ask can someone make for me ModPack
It contains better sprinting mod, optifine,zan's minimap,and health indicator. and it all on minecrft 1.7.2/1.7.4
I would be very thankful!

Thanks! DzenisPvP

TheXFactor117

Regular user
Forum Supporter
Hey everybody im new to this forum i just wanted to ask can someone make for me ModPack
It contains better sprinting mod, optifine,zan's minimap,and health indicator. and it all on minecrft 1.7.2/1.7.4
I would be very thankful!

Thanks! DzenisPvP
Why do you need someone else to make it? That is as simple as a ModPack can get.

Plus if you plan on using it for public purposes, Optifine doesn't allow use in public ModPack's (as per there terms of uses).

Also, Zan's Minimap's downloads have been removed, therefore it is unobtainable.

DzenisPvP

New user
Why do you need someone else to make it? That is as simple as a ModPack can get.

Plus if you plan on using it for public purposes, Optifine doesn't allow use in public ModPack's (as per there terms of uses).

Also, Zan's Minimap's downloads have been removed, therefore it is unobtainable.
so ok dont need optifine and instead Zan's minimap Ray's minimap. Please? If i like the ModPack than i could get Premium to person who made it.

TheXFactor117

Regular user
Forum Supporter
so ok dont need optifine and instead Zan's minimap Ray's minimap. Please? If i like the ModPack than i could get Premium to person who made it.
Rei's Minimap is updated to 1.7, plus he literally just disappeared from the community.

And what I said about Optifine is if you plan on making it a public pack (giving it out to other people), you can't include Optifine in that pack. If it is a private pack (only you will use it), then yes, you can include it.

DzenisPvP

New user
Rei's Minimap is updated to 1.7, plus he literally just disappeared from the community.

And what I said about Optifine is if you plan on making it a public pack (giving it out to other people), you can't include Optifine in that pack. If it is a private pack (only you will use it), then yes, you can include it.
Ok so make it cuz i wont give that modpack in publick i just want it to me... Can someone else answer? I guess Factor just gonna tell me about allowed stuff and not allowed

TheXFactor117

Regular user
Forum Supporter
Ok so make it cuz i wont give that modpack in publick i just want it to me... Can someone else answer? I guess Factor just gonna tell me about allowed stuff and not allowed
Now my question is that your asking for other people to compile a ModPack of three to four mods. Is there a reason why you can't make it yourself?

TheXFactor117

Regular user
Forum Supporter
Because i have no idea how to do it so can someone make it? Factor? please?
No one will likely take the time out of their life to make a 3-4 mod ModPack. Here are instructions for installing mods:

Download Minecraft Forge from http://files.minecraftforge.net , specifically the Installer. Run the installer to where it installs Minecraft Forge.

Run Minecraft with Forge installed to make sure it works. If it does, add whatever mods you want into the "mods" folder in your .minecraft/minecraft folder.

DzenisPvP

New user
No one will likely take the time out of their life to make a 3-4 mod ModPack. Here are instructions for installing mods:

Download Minecraft Forge from http://files.minecraftforge.net , specifically the Installer. Run the installer to where it installs Minecraft Forge.

Run Minecraft with Forge installed to make sure it works. If it does, add whatever mods you want into the "mods" folder in your .minecraft/minecraft folder.
My minecraft crashes i put in Optifine better sprinting and reis minimap. i took Minimap out and its still crashing

TheXFactor117

Regular user
Forum Supporter
Everything is fine now, i just need better sprinting mod 1.7.10 can someone give link to it? I tryied to find it but theres only rar files.
It may not be out for 1.7.10. Only download mods from the OFFICIAL links. Whether it be the mod authors website, or their forum thread. Never download from other sites like minecraft.dl.

[AH] Discord Widget