offering services Factions/Kitpvp

Xolxx

New user
Hello, My name is Chris, and I come from Canada. In my free time, I am studying to become an Audio engineer. I've been in the HCF community for around 1.5 years. I'm a hard-working guy and open to discuss any issues. My previous experiences with the HCF servers been good met some great people I talk to today. I am open to learning new things every day.

Timezone:
EST

IGN (In-Game Name):
Xolxx

Motivation:
I always wanted to be a part of a community and see it grow every day. And I managed it, working around clock and seeing how my potential grows gave me hope that I can become someone good. Seeing that I can work with groups was a great experience for me and them. Toxicity towards me does not affect my work in any way. Being able to learn new things and convey them to someone else makes my day.

Past Experiences as Staff Member:
It all started when my good friend called me and asked me if I want to be a part of his new network. I was surprised because at the time I had no previous experiences at all. Everything I knew at the time he taught me and I am really grateful. Sadly I had to leave the network for health reasons when I returned his network was closed so I decided to recruit for a new network.

• ApolloPvp
HCF Network
Player Base: 200+ Players
Position: Mod+

During my time on ApolloPvP, I managed to gain confidence and work alone. In the start, I had a mentor that taught me basics, sadly the network had no Seniors so there was no much to learn at the time. After some time Platform-Admin started to recruit some experienced people. Each of the Mods got Mentor to give instructions on screen-sharing. After 3-4 months, I decided to work alone. As some staff members were toxic I didn't want to have any conflict with them. Mainly my job was to take care of glitching and unfair advantages. Later on, I got promoted, I mainly got promoted because of my activity and support towards Players and Teamspeak resolution center.

• GrimPvp
HCF/Practice Network
Player Base: 150+ Players
Position: Sr.Mod

If we take into consideration that I gained a lot of experience on GrimPvp I called myself good enough. During my time on Grimpvp I was in charge of support and forum appeals. I worked with a competent admin for 7 long months. He was a really chill guy and was open to help at any time. My screen-sharing was not good and he taught me some strings that he mainly uses. I saw that practice gained a lot of traffic so I decided to work on there. It was hard keeping up with multiple players asking for help but at the end of the day, I managed to handle it.

Additional Information:
I will be able to provide more information if needed.
If you have any questions feel free to leave a feedback
Discord: Xol#3514

[AH] Discord Widget