TreeGrounds Staff Applications

Novelas

New user
I need staff for my new server TreeGrounds. It is in early development and I need people to help me to create the server and help to make it successful.

Manager:
You manage the server. You made sure things work well, and look after the staff to make sure they go along well. You make events for fun to get the community active. You take in suggestions and consider them...and try to make the server better.
Required: You have made servers before with aternos with a good understanding of how it works and how to create it. Or you understand how to make mc servers and fix the bugs/etc to improve it.
[Applications OPEN]
----------------------------------------
Build Manager: You manage the builds...see which ones are best and promote them to builder if you accept them.
Required: Need to have the skills of a expert builder, and can judge other builds in a fair way
[Applications OPEN]
Developer: You create crates and develop the ranks. You made sure it works.
Required: Need to know basic coding, and how to create crates/ect
[Applications OPEN]
Moderator: You moderate the discord server and mc server, making sure things go smoothly. If there is drama, you have the power to stop it.
Required: Must be mature and can handle things well
[Applications OPEN]
Builder: You build the servers and make custom builds.
Required: Knows how to create simple/complex buildings and more. You use the plugins to help build things faster, and ask for a plugin to be added if needed.
[Applications OPEN]
Helper: You help around the server. You answer questions and guide new members if they need help. Stop conversations if it becomes too toxic and make sure things go well.
Required: You must be able to handle things well and know what to do if you don't know the answer to a question.
[Applications OPEN]

Apply in #staff-applications here!

enter in discord with this code: SHuc4NQ

[AH] Discord Widget