Server IP: play.conquestnetwork.net:25565

Minecraft Version: 1.1o
Whitelist: Everyone is welcome join :)
Max players: 1500

And now our GameModes

Skyworld
Spawn

Mine

In the SkyWorld you can get your own little floating island, and transform it into a magnificent floating Kingdom, shaped to your own desire. But beware, falling of the edge means a certain death because underneath you there is nothing but the void.

With some Tokens earned from your Daily Rewards and completing challenge's you get to buy time to enter the mine, but be quick since you will be teleported out off the mine once time runs out.

SkyGrid

Spawn

The Grid

QuestIsland

In the Skygrid we offer you an middle way to Survival and SkyWorld, Hopping in a grid with a 4 block gap between blocks to stand on. Find your way true this endless grid with all the blocks found in the overworld. The Nether and End have their own blocks.

At Spawn you can put your tokens to use by buying items, or tickets to the End or QuestIsland.
Earn QuestPoints by Helping the people living on QuestIsland.

Creative

Spawn

In the Creative server we let you claim a plot and let your creativity take over. We give you aces to the Creative Menu, and with that all the blocks of Minecraft. Show off your build and let others be amazed.

SkyWars

Spawn

SkyWars, the gamemode based on PvP above the Void. Choose your Kit before you fall down to your island and fight for your life. Reach the middle for better gear, but be wary off your surroundings. One hit from an arrow, egg or snowball will have you crashing down from your bridge into the Void.

Survival

Spawn

Last but not least, old school Survival. Find your place to settle down, alone or with other players, and make your base great again!

Plugins

Off course we have some Plugins to make everything a bit more intresting.
We have McMMO on the Survival, Skygrid and Skyworld Server.
We have Mysteryboxes, rewarded by playtime and voting ,on those servers as well.

For more information please look on our website.
We hope to see you soon

Conquest Network.
Server IP: play.conquestnetwork.net:25565

Minecraft Version: 1.1o
Whitelist: Everyone is welcome join :)
Max players: 1500​

[AH] Discord Widget