HELP!

Vatona Pruett

New user
I bought minecraft windows 10 in July and have played it daily until today, when I went to play it , it said the demo has expired.
what the heck???
I repurchased it again today and when I go to down load it it gives me the demo again!!!
Can someone please help me!!!
Thanks!

CaptAdric

Forum Moderator
While I don't use windows 10 this doesn't sound right, try to contact Microsoft on this issue.​

Vatona Pruett

New user
I have contacted support from the game, but no email back yet.
Would you happen to have a site for Microsoft? Thanks!

Vatona Pruett

New user
Do you have an account? Maybe you have to purchase one.
yes, I bought it in July. 2017
How do you get a hold of a live person for the game??? Or can you??? I have not gotten any response from them.
It's like a big run around trying to get a hold of support.
If anyone has a link to the actual people of the game please post it here so I can get a hold of someone
that can help me re-download the game. Thanks!

Resoluciones

New user
Vatona, if you have an account then just download the latest game version from: minecraft DOT net.

(now the site is somehow unavailable, but it should soon be up and running again).

Let me know if anny issue.

Best regards.

Vatona Pruett

New user
Vatona, if you have an account then just download the latest game version from: minecraft DOT net.

(now the site is somehow unavailable, but it should soon be up and running again).

Let me know if anny issue.

Best regards.
I have done that, and it loads the trial version, it does not let me download the paid game. it wants me to buy it again. What do I do??? every time I try to download it again, the trial version comes up and wants me to buy again. I can't find the launcher to the actual game!

Resoluciones

New user
try uninstalling first. Then remove the whole minecraft folder (backup first if you want to keep copy of your world, resource packs, etc). Then install again fresh copy.

[AH] Discord Widget